- The Life Span that I will be using is Epic
- Story Progression is Turned on
- No Money Cheats will be used…the only exception to this rule is I “freerealestated” Christy Quinn into her first home. Other than that, I will not be using any Money Cheats. If they can’t afford it, they can’t have it.
- Christy Does Not Work…Her life revolves around her children. She can generate an income by painting, writing, fishing, collecting, etc. Children may also help earn money for the family by doing the previously mentioned activities in their free time. Teenagers may not get part-time jobs however. Update: As voted on by my readers, Christy can become self-employed.
- The Fertility lifetime reward can be used to increase chances of getting twins and triplets
- Every father has to be different, preferably fathers of different genetics like unique skin and hair color. She can not marry any of the Fathers while the challenge is in progress.
- Toddlers must be taught all three of their necessary skills (Walk, Talk, Potty Trained) before growing up. Toddlers may also use the toddler toys and books to keep them busy and improve their skills. Children and Teenagers are aged up only when they get an “A” average in school.
- Extra Help such as baby sitters, maids, and repairmen may be hired ONLY if the family can afford it. Service Sims may also be used as Baby Daddies if desired.
- Birthday Cakes will be used to age the kids up
Special thanks to HarmonySims for her set of Baby Challenge Rules that I used as a guide for my own.